Canyon Athletic Booster Club
The Canyon Athletic Booster Club (CABC) actively supports 600 Canyon High School student athletes participating in 12 UIL sports on 21 varsity, 18 junior varsity, and 11 freshman teams.
Cross Country ~ Volleyball ~ Football ~ Swimming ~ Wrestling ~ Basketball ~ Soccer ~ Golf ~ Tennis ~ Track & Field ~ Softball ~ Baseball
- Varsity Football season tickets and parking passes are available at the CHS Athletic Office at a date determined by CISD.
- All District Sport Passes will allow entry into any Comal ISD home sport. (Playoffs and Tournaments are not included.)
Memberships are accepted throughout the year
CABC Student Athletic Scholarship Program awards $1,000 to each student athlete who meets the following requirements:
- Student athlete must participate in a recognized UIL athletic program at Canyon High School during their Sophomore, Junior and Senior years.
- Parents must be active members of CABC and in good standing.
- Parents must attend 2 CABC meeting during student’s Sophomore year, 5 CABC meetings Junior year and 5 CABC meetings before April 1st of student’s Senior year.
- Student athlete must complete application with a personal statement of at least 500 words expressing why the athlete should be considered for the scholarship.
View All Sports with camp, training information and more...
Links of interest: